Thursday 9 January 2014

Promo Newsletter Issue 1, batch 3 now sent

I finished transferring relevant people from my manual mailing list over to Mailchimp today and sent them the HightonRidley Niche Blogs To Promote On, Issue1 newsletter, sign-up available here: razamazazzle.blogspot.co.uk/p/calling-all-zazzlers-promo-blogs-sign.html


I've now sent Issue 1 in three batches to 106 people. I must be doing something right as only four unsubscribed.

I don't see me making any changes to the power tags for people to add (to get their products on my various promo blogs) so there'll not be an Issue 2 for the foreseeable.

comments, likes, +1s, tweets are always welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is switched on. Please wait till I've had a chance to review your comment and publish it. Thanks!