Thursday 9 January 2014

Promoting my promoting!

I've just finished going through the non-featured posts on my Coordinated Weddings blog and getting in touch with the storekeepers via their contact button. You know, the one on the product page of the Zazzle custom wedding product of theirs that I posted.

I've given them the link to the post so they can see it for themselves - and hopefully share / +1 it!

I also gave them a link to the mailing list sign-up form for my monthly promo blogs newsletter: http://razamazazzle.blogspot.co.uk/p/calling-all-zazzlers-promo-blogs-sign.html so they can find out how to promote the products they want (and not just the ones I choose) on those blogs.

I say monthly - there will no doubt be occasional updates I send out when I forget to mention new things I'm looking for or launch another promo blog.

When I next spend some time on this, I'll start getting in touch the storekeepers on my other promo blogs.

comments, likes, +1s, tweets are always welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is switched on. Please wait till I've had a chance to review your comment and publish it. Thanks!