Monday 5 April 2021

"Captain Molly Morgan" Sticker

Ad: "Captain Molly Morgan" Sticker

Captain Molly Morgan! Having just come back from the Caribbean myself (I spend a lot of my time playing pirate!) I was inspired to create this new series of Pirate Girls. Please meet the first - "Captain Molly Morgan" - very feisty a little tough and absolutely adorable - she stands on a beautiful Caribbean beach a little upset about something! You may notice her traditional nautical tattoos - an octopus and an anchor. There are a lot of small details in this piece - a tiny Jolly Roger flask at her waist a sword at her back intricate outfit hairstyle etc. Very cute! My own original acrylic painting. myPirateParty

#pirate #girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is switched on. Please wait till I've had a chance to review your comment and publish it. Thanks!