Tuesday 26 September 2017

Preparing to launch the NiftyGridZPro Affiliate Program

Funny old day, really.

I'm nearly there for the launch of my affiliate system for NiftyGridZPro - that's where people who love the plugin can earn by referring others who then go on to buy it.

Before I can launch, here's a list of thing steps on the way:

  • Set up an affiliate program for NiftyGridZPro - DONE (via E-junkie)
  • Set up a page so peeps can sign up to be an affiliate - DONE
  • Set up a resources page for affiliates, filled with useful stuff to help them sell - IN PROGRESS


For that last step, I wanted to give them an animated gif because they're such a good way of getting engagement on various social media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter and others)


Here's the final version:


Anyway, I was preparing the raw images for it and noticed that on the NiftyToolZ site, the colours of the faux product box images were all washed out. I don't remember them being like that, as they were nicely vibrant when I prepared them.

Whistle while you work...

After half a day of messing, I still didn't get to the bottom of it. Something to do with size as well because using the same image at a smaller size gives more vibrancy. I hope I didn't swing the pendulum too far the other way on the replacement images :)

Strange.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is switched on. Please wait till I've had a chance to review your comment and publish it. Thanks!