Sunday 30 March 2014

*Doh! *

Fun and Random

original post »
*Doh! *
I once drove out of a quiet hospital exit onto a quiet street at a quiet time of day... As I turned onto the road, some tens of meters away, an old gent was halfway across the road.

So I stopped, still many meters away, prepared to give him as much time as he needed without him feeling in pressure.

Something made him glance in my direction and in his reaction, he didn't realize I was at a halt.

Caught off balance, and in his haste to get out of the way of what he must have thought was lethal danger, he twisted his body one way, crossed his legs to turn round the other way, pulled off a quick spin and fell over. Poor fellow!

To anyone watching, it must have seemed like an impromptu little jig, surprising in its inappropriateness!

I approached slowly in my car as he got to his feet and back to the safety of the pavement before I was near enough to get out and help. I did stop to make sure he was ok, and he had a wry laugh over it, no damage done he said.

It still brings a smile to my face when I think about it :)

  #skateboarding #funandrandom  

Aleksandr Shkliaruk originally shared:

Skateboarding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is switched on. Please wait till I've had a chance to review your comment and publish it. Thanks!