Sunday 26 January 2014

preparing first video tutorials for Zaps Pro v2

Well that was fun (not!) Let me rewind a few hours...

Part of the project to release V2 of my Zaps Pro tool is to re-record some training videos, bringing them up to date with the new features.

I'm working on a Mac and I'm using the apps that came with it to help - Quicktime to do the screen recording and iMovie to do the edits, just like for Zaps V1. Only there's been an update to iMovie since then.

There have been so many changes that the first half hour I spent with iMovie was trying to get used to the new interface and work out how to do stuff.

Got there in the end, though. It took a couple of attempts to get it uploaded so it was in HD 720p - and I don't know what I did to make it happen! I reckon I'll know by the time I've done the remaining seven.

comments, likes, +1s, tweets are always welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is switched on. Please wait till I've had a chance to review your comment and publish it. Thanks!