Monday 13 January 2014

Letting people know I've promoted their gear on my Coordinated Weddings blog

Whew! I've just spent all day going through around 800 posts on my Coordinated Weddings blog and informing the storekeepers that I'd posted their products. I tried to make sure I only contacted them once, even though I posted multiple items of theirs on the blog in many cases.

Anyway, I gave them a link to the product and to the post where they could see it. Where they'd used one of my promo tags, I also pointed out that it worked (getting their product posted) because of the tag and that now was a good time to +1 the blog and / or their post. In both cases I suggested they sign up for my promo blogs newsletter, if they hadn't already done so.

Twenty sign-ups so far, we'll see how that climbs as people read their emails.

comments, likes, +1s, tweets are always welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is switched on. Please wait till I've had a chance to review your comment and publish it. Thanks!