Thursday 26 December 2013

Zaps Tryout Offer 2013 now over

Zaps - let's get promoting
My one job for yesterday was to switch off the Zaps Tryout that folks have been using for the last couple of months and send out a notification to the mailing list. I did that around 18:30, UK time.

I didn't get too much in the way of calls for assistance during the tryout - a few but not many. Not sure if that's because it's such a wonderful, intuitive product, or just that not many of the approx 50 users had time to use it in the run up to Christmas.

Saying that, during the tryout, one person used my novel payment method to upgrade to Pro and one paid the full price to go Pro.

So far, only one person has unsubscribed from the mailing list after sending the newsletter. I guess that means they're no longer interested. That's out of the 12 who've opened the email so far.

comments, likes, +1s, tweets are always welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is switched on. Please wait till I've had a chance to review your comment and publish it. Thanks!