Thursday 3 November 2011

Great tip to keep your balance private

Don't reveal all..

(unless you want to!)

I saw a query posted on the forum about not revealing your account balance when in public or with a client. I bumped into the solution a long time ago....

I'm sure you'll be glad to know that the solution is straightforward - don't go in via your account, go in via, for example,
http://www.zazzle.com/my/products/public

When you go to that link, if you're already logged in, you'll go straight to the management view of your products, otherwise it'll ask you to sign in first, and then take you there.

Note that you don't need to (mustn't) mention your shop name in the above link.


Happy Zazzling!
~~Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is switched on. Please wait till I've had a chance to review your comment and publish it. Thanks!