Wednesday 14 September 2011

Zazzle search phrase tip

Great Tip for Phrase Searching

If you want to search for a phrase in your Zazzle store (or anywhere on Zazzle) then put it in single quotes. Not double quotes but single ones.

For example, I have a number of still-life images in my Wall Art category tagged with still+life. So if I go to my store as a visitor and type in the search box 'still life' (using those single quotes) then it shows me all the relevant items. It doesn't show any that just use still without the life or life without the still, just what I want.

Of course, that's showing them across all my categories. To complete it, I just need to choose my Wall Art category and the 'still life' filter will automatically be applied.

Try it:
My Wall Art tagged with still+life

What do you think? Is it a great tip or did you already know this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is switched on. Please wait till I've had a chance to review your comment and publish it. Thanks!