Please see instead how to pay on the official Zaps page
I've been working on a new mechanism to accept payment for my Zaps tool that doesn't involve any manual intervention by me.
In one of my more inspired moments I realized that I could give it away free when someone buys something else from me - as long as there's enough profit margin.
So here's the end result, a very expensive postcard in my Zazzle store - see its reverse for more...
Buy this postcard, get 1 Zaps Pro License for free
I've now put this as my official way to pay on the official Zaps page
Here are some characteristics of this method:
- People can use Zazzle coupons to get money off. Yaay!
- Occasionally Zazzle does a 50%, 75% even 90% off. Boo!
- If someone else promotes that postcard, they're not guaranteed to receive a referral commission because of the way Zazzle's cookie rules work. Boo!
- Someone can self-refer, if they can manage it, and get 15% referral commission - like a cash-back in effect. Yaay!
- If a 50% or above coupon is used, they get minimal email support
- If no coupon, or one below 50% is used, they're entitled to normal email support
- Still working on how to properly reward someone who refers a sale but it needs to be with minimal manual intervention...
comments, likes, +1s, tweets are always welcome! :)