Friday 21 March 2014

Adapt and evolve..

Top Design Tip original post »
Adapt and evolve..
...into your own technique
 #designtips #forwidersharing  

Paul Stickland originally shared:

How to Draw... Dinosaur Roar!
To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Dinosaur Roar, The Guardian asked me to create a "How to Draw a Dinosaur" for their Children's Book section.
Please send your children's own dinosaur drawings to feature in their Dinosaur Gallery, email address here, along with the full slide show
 ▶ theguardian.com/childrens-books-site/gallery/2014/mar/21/how-to-draw-dinosaur-roar-paul-stickland 
All the latest exciting news about Dinosaur Roar on my blog here 
 ▶ paulstickland.blogspot.co.uk 
I will be travelling all over the country this summer giving Dinosaur Roar Drawing and Pop Up Workshops. If you'd like me to visit your school, library or festival just pm me!

ROAARR!!

#dinosaurs   #dinosaurroar   #childrensbooks   #roar  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is switched on. Please wait till I've had a chance to review your comment and publish it. Thanks!