Thursday 6 February 2014

Zaps affiliate program now ready - earn from referring Zaps

Another few hectic days in the life of a Zazzler! This time I've been working on an affiliate program for my Zaps tool.

Why? Well, people who have bought Zaps are really pleased with what it does for them and have been reporting sales. They know because the tracking codes they've been using have started to show up in their Referral History reports.

So it makes sense to allow them to spread the word about Zaps and earn whenever they refer a sale of of it and that's where the affiliate program comes in.

I did some research as I'm new to affiliate programs and came up with E-Junkie as the network to manage the affiliate side of things. To set it up I needed to prepare all the material that an affiliate would need to help them convert sales, as well as creating the program itself.

I finally completed it all today and you can see the results in the tabs at the top of this blog. They can sign up to become an affiliate and get all the material they need on the Zaps Affiliate Program and Resources tab including links to, for example, the Zaps Slideshow Tutorial, which includes lots of in-depth tutorial videos.

Details and benefits of Zaps itself are on the Zaps Pro V2 - Zazzle Automatic Promotion System tab and affiliates can point non-Zazzlers to the Becoming a Zazzle Associate / Storekeeper tab.

So now I've got something else to promote - the affiliate program! Maybe I need a meta-Zaps for this!

comments, likes, +1s, tweets are always welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is switched on. Please wait till I've had a chance to review your comment and publish it. Thanks!