Monday 6 January 2014

My Niche Blogs To Promote On - first newsletter sent

I've just sent out a newsletter to those signed up to the My Niche Blogs To Promote On mailing list, sign-up available here: razamazazzle.blogspot.co.uk/p/calling-all-zazzlers-promo-blogs-sign.html

There are only two on the list so far but I have asked them to forward the email to as many of their Zazzler friends as possible. With an appeal for teamwork, the list should start to grow.

We'll see :)

It's weird how many SK'ers whose work you promote don't assist with its promotion! Thing is, you can't change human nature, just find ways to work with it. Ah well...

comments, likes, +1s, tweets are always welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is switched on. Please wait till I've had a chance to review your comment and publish it. Thanks!