Wednesday 11 December 2013

Zaps - now for Amazon Goldbox and more

Zaps - let's get promoting
So I've been continuing the development of tools for my Zaps toolbox and have recently added a few more bits and pieces.

One lets you create a Zap for drawing searchable products from Amazon's Gold Box daily deals. It uses your Amazon affiliate id in the links and, as usual, the deals can be shared on social media and posted to blogs.

It's a great way of providing something of value to you visitors / followers and gives a great excuse for them to keep coming back for more.

As a user of Zaps myself, I've been getting various blogs up to speed over the last couple of weeks or so. As well as drawing them from the  Zazzle Market Place, I've been touting for products for them from storekeepers on the Zazzle forum. They've been great and have happily been tagging their gear as requested.

Unrelated to that - I've noticed some storekeepers who aren't sticking to the Zazzle rules for the descriptions and tags, either stuffing them with irrelevant keywords or making each one a pitch for their entire store. To counter this I'm testing my development version of Zaps to filter out all items from stores that do that.

I've posted a warning about it on the Z forum post. Who knows, it may make a slight dent! If I was a storekeeper who did that and knew that no user of Zaps (once I roll out that feature) will post any of my products, I'd start to do something about it!

comments, likes, +1s, tweets are always welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is switched on. Please wait till I've had a chance to review your comment and publish it. Thanks!