Saturday 2 November 2013

The Only Navy and Coral Striped Tie Ever

A fantastic tie design. Maybe you'd like to see your initials / monogram on it? Click to personalize and see what it looks like.


tagged with: coral, navy, striped, wedding, tie, unique, only, groomsman, groom, coralandnavy

UPDATED - Actual Navy RGB - will no longer appear Royal!I am getting married in October and I have chosen Coral and Navy as my wedding colors. Coral flowers are beautiful, and navy is so classic and masculine. It's the essence of joining a man and a woman in matrimony. However, I defy you to find a coral and navy striped tie anywhere in the world. Zazzle is amazing and allowed me to customize a product to fit my exact needs for my wedding. Now, my wedding will be as perfect as the love it is celebrating, all the way down to the fabulous ties my grooms will be wearing.

»visit the JeraDesigns store for more designs and products like this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is switched on. Please wait till I've had a chance to review your comment and publish it. Thanks!