One click away...Wherever you happen to be on the web, wouldn't it be nice to have your Zazzle rf code easily accessible - just one click away?
Setting it upWell, here's how...
Look at the right hand side of your browser's toolbar and you should see a search box for your preferred search engine - mine's Google.
Get your rf code from your Zazzle account (where it's called your Associte ID) and copy the number. In your browser's search box. type rf= and then paste in your rf code (no spaces) and then perform the search.
My search looks like this: rf=238582202591969585
Now that you've done it, your browser will remember that search.
Getting it when you need it(oo er missus!) Next time you need it:
- click in the same search box
- start to type the start of the search you performed above (i.e. "rf=" without the quotes)
- ...and the full code should appear in the drop-down list that appears
- use your keyboard's down arrow key to move onto the rf code and it will appear in the search box
- while its there, use your mouse or keyboard to select and then copy it
~~Mark (Highton Ridley)