Monday 28 November 2011

Try Zazzle and get $10 when you spend $35 or more

Why would I recommend Zazzle?

The creators and designers on Zazzle - mostly folk like you and me - each have their own store(s) and provide fantastic designs on apparel, gifts and cards, covering every occasion and topic you can think of, and many more besides.

Here's the main reasons why I'd recommend them, and Zazzle:
  • the vast majority of the items are designed to be personalized, for example where you supply a name or upload a loved one's photo.
  • the quality of the printing is exceptional, reproducing the rich, vibrant colours you see on screen
  • a fantastic returns policy and customer service experience - second to none in my experience
  • And another thing... you're supporting some of the 99% - individual creative artists and designers
The proof of the pudding is in the eating. If I'm recommending Zazzle, do I follow my own recommendation? A resounding "yes" - I buy all my greetings cards there and any other gifts where personalisation and / or a specific design is important.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is switched on. Please wait till I've had a chance to review your comment and publish it. Thanks!